Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another snow day

Hmm, I seem to manage to update on Sundays and Wednesdays. I have no idea why.

Today is another snow day. Our kids have not been to school for a full week in over two months. Sigh...I guess we have ice under our snow. It's very pretty but I really miss the routine. T and I laid in bed this morning and tried to figure out what day it is. This is Wed. right?

R and JT are finalizing some of their apartment stuff today and trying to figure out when the army will move their stuff. They don't have a lot but it is here and it's taking up space and they would like it there and we would like the space.

A turns 17 this week. Zoiks! Where has all the time gone?

Please pray for the Livesays as they seek out God. Also pray for the many families who recently brought children home from Haiti. It's a BIG adjustment. We still have not heard from J's birthmom if you could keep that in your prayers too. Thanks!

No comments: