Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A few J'isms

I've said this before and I'll say it again, this kid cracks us up sometimes. He does wear us out at times but he is so funny. Yesterday he was trying to tell us something about a movie and he just couldn't get it out. He said, "Oh. Oh, it's wight on de middle of my tongue." Cracked us up. He was also trying to tell me about Sponge Bob but it came out "spong bodge car pont".

Today on snow day #3 in a row we went shopping and he was extremely good. I had promised him a doughnut and some gum if he was good. He earned both. On the way home an ambulance passed us and he said, "Oh look. Dere goes a snake truck." You know how ambulances have the pic of a snake on a post on the side of them? Yeah, snake truck.

He regularly says, "What did I did?" He still uses he, she, him and her interchangeably in the same sentence though he is becoming aware of it. He'll ask questions like, "Did dat was you making dat noise?" I wish I could think of all the stuff he says when I sit down to write. Oh well.

R reports seeing her first tumbleweed. She and Bampa should be at their destination by now. The cat is surviving but definitely not happy.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one day i will meet my new nephew but until them i an enjoying hearing about him tell him aunt michelle says hi and although i haven met him yet i love him!