Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You have to put this on the blog

Sometimes we'll do something or the animals will do something and someone will say, "You have to put this on the blog." Sometimes the person that did something will say, "You better not put this on the blog!" And sometimes I use it as a threat or joke. As in, "I'm going to put this on the blog. Ha, ha, ha." The animals get a lot of blog time around here. A's friend E even said the other night, "You have to put these on the blog," after she took some pics of Misty. I'm not sure how it happened but R, E, A and I all ended up on A's bed laughing and talking. E took some pics of Misty with sunglasses on that are too cute. Yeah, I had to put them on the blog.

First though, Sanome still loves the laundry when it comes out of the dryer. She loves it. Here she is completely concealed, so she thinks.
This is when she came out the other side of the towel.


Here is Misty, asleep, with her head in the window sill and the rest of her on the entertainment center. Well, at least the part that's not gelling down between the window and entertainment center.

Oh, I woke her from her nap so she is sticking her tongue out at me.

And here is a cool cat pic if I've ever seen one. These are the ones that E took.




Yeah, she's got that whole Princess, Diva thing down. We love her anyway.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

Cute pics! I love animals. They sometimes provide some much needed comic relief.