Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little news and possibly more to come

I spoke to our lawyer this morning and she said that the new court papers are done but we still need a seal from the Ministry of Justice. She thought maybe by Thursday that would be done. I had hoped to get back to MOI this week. It could still happen. Keep praying.

We're at 34 months since starting the paper chase, 33 months since deciding on J, 31 months since getting the full ok and him being told about us, and 30 months since our dossier has been in Haiti. This is a hard row to hoe. Please, keep praying. If we can get back to MOI, that will put us back where we were in May of '07. Like I've said before, we went so far back that it doesn't feel like we're going forward, but we're not as far back as we were either. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

It's wednesday evening and I'll be at the zoo with the kids tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll get a chance to send you a message in the morning. So I wanted you to know that I am praying for more good news tomorrow.

Lord, Please allow J's papers to be done and back into MOI before this week is over. Please move mountains and allow him to be out of MOI in the next week or two. Lord, You are awesome and we know that You CAN do these things. Lord, thank you for loving this family. Please grant them extra peace and extra good news this week. Amen.