Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Signed, sealed, still not delivered

Our file is still in the lawyer's hands and not back at MOI because it's still missing a paper. We are still not back to where we were 14 months ago. AHHHH!!! I want to cry and scream and lay on the floor and throw a fit. But at 40 that might look a little strange. I've done the crying thing. Screaming may still happen but I am kind of moving on. I just wonder two things. Why does this keep happening and when? When will he come home? When will he know the love of living in a family? When will he get to experience the things that we've wanted to show him for 3 years now? I actually don't really want to understand why anymore. I just want the waiting to end. It's all very bizarre and messes with your head and your heart and your faith. Blech!

T had an eye appointment today. He's moving on to the world of bi-focals, well, "progressive lenses" actually. Yeah, he's an old fart. I can't say much though because I feel mine slipping ever so slightly too. Another blech!

I don't feel like doing a thankful list, which is a sure sign that I should. Let's see. ....I'm thankful... that we have the money (at least at the moment) to buy aforementioned progressive lens glasses. ...This is hard today. ... too hard.

2 comments:

Family by Love said...

I read your blog today hoping for good news. I am sitting here crying. It just so does not make any sense whatsoever. I continue to pray and pray and cry to God on your behalf. Please feel free to write me or call me if you need to talk. I continue to be devastated with the continued bad news.

Amy said...

Thanks for crying with me and praying for us. I feel the prayers. I'm a little afraid of hoping or getting excited or being glad about anything adoption related but I'm okay.
Amy