Friday, June 27, 2008

Pics from trip

We are back. We had a nice time and it was good to go but it's good to be back. We've kind of jumped right back in to things. We still haven't heard anything from anyone about the adoption process. This is very hard to deal with. Huge sigh...

Well, I promised pics from the trip so here they are. We don't have tubing pics yet but I did take a "waterproof" camera with me so when I get them developed we'll see if we can scan any of them in, if they are worth the effort. Most of the pics were taken by T and the girls.
Old barn. I really like this one.

Cabin in the woods.

Path in the woods. I really like this one too.

Here's an old mill wheel. I love the moss on it. Oh, the stories it could tell if it could talk.

This is a bridge over a little waterway.

An old church.

Just some scenery.

My mom wanted me to take her pic with this old heater. She said her and her brother used to race each other down the steps to see who could get closest to the bottom of an old heater just like this. I guess the bottom is where the heat came out. They grew up in WI so who got the prime heat location was a big deal.

And of course we did the go-carting thing. A of course beat us all. This is me in the purple cart and the son of some friends in the other cart.

Here is A, the little speedster.

No comments: