Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's day and the waiting game

Happy Father's day (a day late) to all you dads out there. I feel blessed to have a dad and a husband who strive to be Godly men. We had a nice time at my parent's house with my brother and his family. We had just finished up dinner when J called. We all got to say hi to him and we sang to him in Creole and he sang to us in English. We were with him last Father's day. I never in my life dreamed that he wouldn't be here with us this year.

The waiting is getting to me again. A month and a half ago I was just happy that they declared our file lost and were working on it again. Now it's back to the same old waiting game that I am so weary of. There is not much communication as to what is going on with the file. It's all very frustrating. Please pray for us.

Pray for Tricia Lawrenson too. You can see her updates on CFhusband's blog.

I think I should do a thankful list. I'm thankful for the rain we had over the weekend. It was much needed. I'm thankful for a great family. I'm thankful for great friends.