Friday, March 21, 2008

Zoo Pics

As promised, here are some pics from our trip to the zoo. They had some cute meerkats. This one sits just like Oreo does.
Eww. These are bats. Some zoo keeper lady just walked right in there and hung the bananas up for them. They were flying all around her. Sometimes in the summer if we swim when it gets dark the bats will skim the top of the pool water for a drink, even if we're still in it. Gives me the creeps.

Here is a clouded leopard. I was quite intrigued by the markings on these cats.

Bottoms up! This is a duck fishing for some food.

Old goat. I think this guy needs some dental work. Those are his bottom teeth sticking out.

This is some kind of wild pig. They had tufts of fur on the ends of their ears.

Giraffe hug.


Giraffe close-up. "I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys-r-Us kid..."

R was quite mesmerized by the giraffes.

Car on the way home. Two little boys said, hey, let's put our binoculars on our noses. R is sleepy.


No comments: