Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quick post

We have been crazy busy. After our "day off" on Wed., Thursday was quite busy. The girls had plays and T, Mrs. H, and I went and watched it. It's cute. Then R came home for a while and went back to school to practice for something they were doing that evening and for her vocal scholarship competition on Friday. Then she came home and had to be back to the theater to sing with her choir for a presentation. Friday I worked all day. R did her singing for the vocal competition in the morning and came back to school around lunch. T and I went out to eat with some friends last night and then we went to Barnes and Nobles. I got two new books. Yay! I don't have as much time to read as I'd like so that will keep me busy for a while. I love that my whole family loves to read. I hope J likes it too someday. R has always loved books. This morning T is helping a friend with a greenhouse covering, R is at work and I'm getting ready to head there myself. The girls have a play this afternoon too so A will ride in with me. I need to shower first and A is using up all the hot water in her shower so I better go.

Have you checked out the new pics of Gwyneth Rose on cf husband's blog? Too cute.

Keep praying for the adoption stuff. It's so hard.

Amy

No comments: