Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spider pics, egg pics

Okay, R was going to feed Lillybet, aka Houdini, (she gets out of her pen and her leash) aka cabreat (Creole for goat meat-that's what T calls her) and she found this spider in the grain. Zoiks! She got a plastic container from my mom and captured it in there.

This is my cousin and her family when they stopped on their way through. This was the "funny" pic.


I never dreamed J wouldn't be home by Easter. A said she still wanted to color eggs anyway so A, R and R's BF (and me) colored eggs. We used dye, crayons, tape, stickers and oil in making our eggs.


This is BF's Spidey egg. He managed to crack the egg before he got it done.


I'm not sure who did this one, but it's one of my favorites.


And this is R's "Super Jesus" egg.


Oh, I won the mixed idioms contest on Amie's blog. How exciting is that? My mixed idiom was "Let sleeping dogs make their bed and lie in it." Thanks Amie! You can check it out on "another Amie's blog".

No comments: