Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday (with an evening edit)

Late Sat. edit: It's kind of weird, after I wrote that (I wish I knew what God wanted...) bit I was working on the order of service for tomorrow morning and I was looking for a Psalm to read before the first song. I didn't use this one for that but I just about laughed out loud at the Lord's sense of humor when I read this one. Psalm 119:33-35 "Just tell me what to do and I will do it, Lord. As long as I live I'll wholeheartedly obey. Make me walk along the right paths for I know how delightful they really are." Isn't that hysterical? Gotta love it.

Another "no news Friday" has come and gone. It just makes no sense to me whatsoever. I wish I knew what God wanted from me so I could do it and our son could come home. It feels a lot like being punished, only I don't know what for and our son certainly didn't do anything. Sigh...

No comments: