Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whew!

Life is happening very fast around here. It's so nice to have all the kids in the house again. I played Phase 10 with my three kids last night. J won. You know how mom's say things like, "I brought you into this world, I'll take you out!" when they are exasperated or just teasing with their kids? Last night I told J in a teasing way, "I brought you into this country, I'll take you out!" He was only half listening and knew I was teasing, I just thought it was funny to say.

A gets her tonsils out tomorrow (please keep her in your prayers) so we went out to eat to celebrate her "last supper". Bahahaha!! A couple of the "CO ladies" joined us too. We had fun. And then we went to Walmart. Because we were in town. What else would rednecks do when they go to town?

I got a part in Camelot. I'm in the ensemble, which is what I wanted. I've been wanting to do a play again for a while and the timing was good.

I need to go make white choc dipped pretzels. Maybe I can get some gifts wrapped in the next couple days. Otherwise we might just have to lay them under the tree naked with tags on them. I need to stir up sourdough tonight too. I better get busy.

No comments: