Thursday, December 22, 2011

Surgery

A's surgery went well but they had to do some cauterization because they were "very infected and needed to come out". He had hoped to just do the coblation. She is resting in her bed. We are hoping and praying the pain doesn't get too bad.

J is cracking me up. He said, "De plan is, to have a plan." He was "making gadgenators 'cause if secret agents don't have gadgenators den dey are just secret." Whatever you say, son.

I did go upstairs while A was getting her tonsils removed and  asked about my wrist. At first they were just trying to figure out what it was. Then they thought I should have it looked at like, next week or tomorrow. Then they decided that I should continue the advil and warm compresses and only come in if it got worse. Sigh...when you stump the professionals, it's not a good thing. My crazy body has been stumping them for a while now.

It's raining. Again. I'm tired of the rain. At least it's not snow. I still have presents to wrap. I better get busy.

No comments: