Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Busy, busy, busy. That's our lives right now. A is getting ready for finals and working and doing whatever she can before she gets her tonsils removed.

J seems back on track at school. At least for now. He's doing some state mandated tests right now and has a chance to "earn" a pack of gum a day with a good attitude. Hope he makes it. He cut his finger the other day with a pocket knife. I have hidden it from him as this is the 3rd time he's cut himself with it.

I failed to bring milk home yesterday. And whoever emptied the jug failed to throw it away. Oddest thing, none of the people I live with can throw empty jugs away. Why is that? My parents are in FL right now so I'm helping out with their household, business and ministry. And fibromyalgia is still whooping me right now. Yesterday was good though, and so far today. Yay for that! I'm excited about playing keys for a friend tonight for special music at a meeting. Should be fun.

T has been working on computers for people, besides what he does for his job. Thank God, all the cars are running right now. They all have wonky things going on with their tires, but they are all running at the moment.

Check out this link; http://livesayhaiti.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-history-year-three.html This was one of the Livesays' Christmas productions. I loved this one.

 I'm happy to report that our tree is standing up straight now and has been for the last 3 days. Woot!

In the crazy "busyness" that is the Christmas season, remember to stop and think about the reason for the season and to spend time with loved ones.

No comments: