Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is this?

We are busy with all of us coming and going all the time. T, JT and I got chiro adjustments this morning. Made my neck feel like it was going to swivel right off. Ahhh.

I forgot how noisy a house full of young people can be. And how much they eat! Wowzer! I love it though.

The cats are not fans of Skylar. They've spent a lot of time outside or up high since she arrived. She keeps trying to engage them in play but they just don't get it.

I showed this to the chiro this morning and I called the doc the other day. Look at my left wrist. What is this? The doc said it's probably superficial phlebitis and to take advil and use warm compresses. The chiro says there is some swelling down inside the wrist joint. I think I will head up to the hand therapy people while A gets her tonsils out on Thursday and ask them. If they say it needs to be seen, I will make an appointment. If not, I'm not going to worry about it.

No comments: