Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Volar ganglion cyst

That's what I have. I volar ganglion cyst on my left wrist. I currently hate it. I got a steroid injection in it this morning which has a 50% chance of shrinking it. If it doesn't help or the help doesn't last then its an mri to see how deep it is and surgery to remove it. My guess is that we're delaying the inevitable but maybe it will get me through spring break. We shall see.

J had his science fair experiment project today with his moldy cheese. Should be interesting to see how he does. He was excited and a little nervous.

R and JT joined the Bible study A goes to on Monday nights via skype last night. How cool is that? And everyone got to see the ferrets. I guess that's a big deal. Who cares about R and JT, they all got to see the ferrets. Ha!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

my mom has had nasty cysts under her arms that they have wanted to remove surgically..but she found a doctor who was willing to treat them and did a steroid shot..IT WORKED!! the cyst is nearly GONE..after a couple of yrs. stay positive..

Jeff Schicke said...

Praying the injection helps your cyst. And glad to see you can still find something to enjoy in the midst of all this.