Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trip

So far we are having a great time on our trip. Dexter is being well cared for by JT's mom. She says he's doing well she just wishes he'd eat more.

Had a nice visit with T's sister in AL. We toured the battleship and went to a gator farm.

We are in FL at a retirement resort (my parents and T's aunt and uncle are here). J is being catered to by all the people and is loving it. They let him climb the trees and pick oranges and someone gave him brownies yesterday.

All of us are sunburned somewhere, except for J. He's trying to figure out the whole sunburned thing. He says we all "roasted like chickens." I have an interesting sunburn line on my left hand. From the wrist brace.

I think the girls are having a nice time. We've gotten to add a few things to our life experience lists. The girls held baby alligators and we fed marshmallows to big ones. Toured a battleship and a submarine. Hunted for fossils in a river. J had his first virgin strawberry daiquiri.

I'll post pics when I can.

No comments: