Monday, March 28, 2011

Home again, home again. Jiggety jog.

We are home again. Safely! Big Daddy worked just fine hauling the camper and us. I'm sure every gas station along our route was very happy when we stopped. And we stopped a lot! Dexter is home and doing well. He wanted to go outside not long after he got home. Good sign. He wanted a "sink drink" (drink of water from the bathroom sink) this morning and he actually purred. Another good sign. Misty's love tank was empty and she has been very vocal and very lovey. I am full of cat hair. Dogs, horses and house were all fine. I think everyone is glad we are home. I promise I'll post pics when I can. I did a mountain of laundry yesterday, plus putting things away. Today I work and tomorrow I have an MRI in Nashville. I need to get all the pics together too. In my spare time.

No comments: