Friday, March 18, 2011

Better

Dexter seems to doing a little better today. He's eating and wanting to get down and run around at the vet's office. Since the lab failed to pick up his bloodwork we still don't know for sure what's going on with him but based on his behavior the vet feels like it's the flea-borne disease. If I knew the name I'd type it but I don't know it. Hemobartinello something or other. I have no idea how to spell it. The plan is for him to be on antibiotics (doxycycline-it did me wonders-check my fibromyalgia labeled posts) for 4 weeks. He will stay with JT's mom while we are gone. That's the change, subject to plan.

J has a cold but it doesn't seem too bad thankfully. T either has a cold or allergy sinus drainage. Fun ways to start our trip but nothing we can't handle. I'm just praying this is a very good relaxing and bonding time for all of us and that there are no issues with the vehicles, camper or health. Au revior!

No comments: