Saturday, February 5, 2011

February bullet points

-Had a jewelry party last night to benefit The Apparent Project (click on Apparent project under "other blogs I read"). Not many people came but those who did had a good time. We played a game with a yo-yo tied to a back belt loop and then see how many empty soda cans you can knock down with the yo-yo in one minute. Hysterical!

-If you still want to see the jewelry and purchase something it's still set up in my kitchen. Let me know.

-J went to the neighbors yesterday evening to play with their 4 boys and a friend that one of the younger boys had over. 6 boys! She's braver than I am. J loved it.

-Baseball sign ups are going on. J says he wants to play so I guess we'll give it another try. T said the neighbor watched J run and noted how athletic he is. He is very fast, if we could just get him all coordinated.

-It's been cold and windy here with some rain and some snow flurries flying around. Nothing sticking to the ground though. Go to my cousin's blog ("Blogging cousin" under other blogs I read) to see her pix of the blizzard. Zoiks!

-My brother's birthday is this week and A's birthday is next Saturday. She's also taking the ACT again on her birthday, hoping to improve her score. Thinking about how old my kids are makes me feel old.

-We sold Big Mama and bought Big Daddy. It's a dodge truck with dual exhaust that sounds oh so good. T is loving it. So is J.

-That's about it for now.

No comments: