Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan. 31st

Or, "the tirty one" as J says. I can't believe we're already through our first month of 2011. Zoiks!

We've been busy as usual. I worked a lot of days last week and am not scheduled so many this week. I'm probably leading worship on Sunday so I have that to prepare for.

T has been cleaning up and fine tuning Big Mama so we can sell her. I'm a little bit emotionally attached to her but am ready to move on.

A is redoing her psych B class and is happy to have moved on to her other new classes. She especially enjoys art 3. She is filling out job apps and enjoying life. We are both thinking about doing a play again. Her boyfriend wanted to see her in action so we got out an old dvd of her playing "Ratty" in "Wind in the Willows". He thought it was kind of funny but she is really good. I think I just got parts because I'm their (R and A's) mom.

J is liking his new afterschool program on the days I work. He asks to go other days too so I know he likes it. He still loves TV and eating and hates school work. Se la vi!

The weather is looking bad the next few days but it's looking bad all over. JT is in the field and it's only supposed to be a high of -1 tomorrow. Pray for him and his troop. Or unit. Or whatever it's called.

Well, that catches us up for now.

No comments: