Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow day again

Well, it snowed again last night. It came fast and furious. If it had snowed 'til midnight like they (whoever "they" is) said, we'd have like 6-8 inches. We got about 2. So, the kids are off school again. They only went to school 3 days this week.

We tried an afterschool program for J this week and he loved it. Those were his words, "I loved it." I hope he continues to love it. It helps that a couple of his friends are in it. He will just go on the days that I work. Or that's the change, subject to plan.

A gets to re-do the psych class that she failed. We are all thankful for that. Still no job prospects on the horizon for her. Could you pray with us about that and as she makes college plans?

T has found a truck he wants. We'd have to sell Big Mama first. I'm slightly emotionally attached to Big Mama and I don't know why. When T tried the truck out the guy who owns it started it and T said, "Oh, Amy is going to love the way this sounds." Yep, call me a redneck if you want but I do love the way that truck sounds. We shall see.

Today I want to make hamburgers on the grill, baked beans and lemon bars and pretend it's summer. Want to join us?

No comments: