Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday evening

The Packers won! Woot!! I've been a Titans fan for a while now but I wasn't this year. Since I was born in WI I am so glad the Packers won. Good game.

A new lost in translation for you; J discovered this weekend that there is a houseful of boys living "next" to us. Next to us is relative when you live in the country. Anyway, they can get to each other's houses through the woods and either J was there or their oldest was here. J heard the phrase "who cut the cheese?" at their house and being a boy he is quite amused by the bodily function that goes with that phrase. Only he keeps saying, "Oops. I just spread de cheese!" and then laughing hysterically. Cut-spread. So close. Oh, I always laugh at his lost in translations and say "So close" and now he said that the other day. He messed up something and then laughed and said, "So close." He's hysterical.

No comments: