Monday, December 20, 2010

We have a refrigerator

T went to a scratch and dent place in the next town over from us. They had nothing and he hated to call me and tell me this. I hated to hear it. It stopped being funny at that point and I had a little meltdown in my car after my lunch break. Why was it so hard to find a refrigerator?!?!

He decided to drive up to the S**rs scratch and dent place where we got our washer and dryer 10-12 years ago. He found a Whirlpool side by side for under $600. It has small dents in the side but they are strategically hidden by cabinets and magnets. It's only been plugged in for a little over an hour so it's too early to get excited about it. I know better after what we've been through. If everything works as it should and it cools down overnight I'll consider getting excited tomorrow.

I also caught a cold. Or something. I need some zinc.

I sincerely hope this is the last chapter in The Refrigerator-A Never Ending Tale. The only thing I want now is to live happily ever after.

No comments: