Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know it's the day after but I hope you're having a great Christmas. We've been busy and enjoying friends and family. R and JT are here and they've been busy running around and trying to see everyone. We will have an open house for them tomorrow evening on their first anniversary. I froze a small part of their wedding cake and will get it out. I'm sure we won't want to eat it but I'll get it out anyway.

We had a white Christmas and it was beautiful. So exciting. Could have done without the snow today but you take what you get. I worked but we closed a little early due to lack of customers.

We've been watching movies and playing games and making food and just enjoying each other.

Oh, J was so funny tonight when we were eating. Someone said that girls don't fart and he said (very seriously, mind you), "I tink dey fart but it's doesn't stink." That boy is "hellious"!

When I got home from work and opened the car door I could smell a fire in the fireplace. Thanks T! When I walked in the door I could smell bread because A made pretzels. Thanks A! It smelled so good! And now I'm full of pretzel and roasted marshmallow. I had one of the BIG ones. Those are so much fun.

Have a great Christmas season and happy birthday, Jesus!

No comments: