Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bizarre

Ok, the refrigerator story is beginning to border on the bizarre. B*st Buy ordered the wrong one. It would take them 3-4 days to get the right one there. So, I'm back to hhgr*gg. Since I'm going in to town today anyway I'll try to order it through them and they should have one at their store tomorrow. Sigh...

R and JT are on their way here with their two cats. Last night she wasn't sure if the cats had gas or had poopied on themselves but either way it's stinky in their car. And their cruise control doesn't work. But, if those are the worse things that happen on their trip then they're in good shape.

A and I are going shopping today. She wants boots and a second ear piercing for Christmas so I need her with me to get those. I hope I can get the fridge and get the rest of my shopping done, too. I'm doubtful though as someone is sick at work and I need to get in there this afternoon. I'm grateful for the work hours though. That's all for now.

No comments: