Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Fridge...RIP

The fridge side is still between 50-55 even though the freezer side is frozen. That's what it did last week. The $50 more in parts didn't help at all. I talked to the repairman and said that we were thinking it might be time to just get a new one. He was thinking the same thing. We have a new one ordered that should be at the store Sat. morning. The repairman will give us our $$ back and take the old fridge. Now, if we can keep everything cold enough until Sat so nothing gets ruined, we'll be in good shape. Accept for the bank account. Sigh...

J went shopping with me today because they had snow day number 3. He was very good even though we were both tired of looking for refrigerators. That is so not how I wanted to spend my day. At the grocery store I kept getting the last or second to last item left and J said I was very lucky. We ordered our food just before a huge line formed too so that was extra lucky. Maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket so I could pay for the fridge.

No comments: