Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday eve

Well, A is still not home. She had soccer practice after school and still isn't home. Hmmm.

A few of us rednecks got out to the lake this weekend. My dad, T and J went out while A made candles and I worked. The guys had to stop on the side of the road and fix dad's trailer before they even made it to the lake. Then our boat wasn't getting gas because of the way something was set up and T broke something so he just took it out. At least we know it floats. Dad's boat was good after he adjusted the steering. Apparently they were going in circles. Dad reports that J loved the boat and was smiling and giggling the whole time. J reports that Bampa's boat goes fast. He hasn't seen anything yet. Wait 'til ours gets going or he rides uncle C's jet ski. I'm glad he liked it. Some of my best memories are boating.

A's candles are a mixed bag but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one likes, the other doesn't necessarily like. I like several of them and I'm proud of her for trying. If she can perfect it a bit she hopes to sell them where I work. You go, girl!

Guess that's it for now. Oh, here's A. I must have "talked her up".

No comments: