Friday, August 13, 2010

Li'l update

A's room was finally clean yesterday morning so no pix. Sorry. But I'm not sorry. I'm glad she cleaned it.

Crazy week here. T has been working to get the boat ready so we can get out on the lake. If the gaskets come today, we will try to get out there. Otherwise we are land bound. Sigh...

Also, we have been trying to get ready for our family theme party. This year is Super Heroes. I hope it's fun. I hope we survive. It's supposed to be 100 degrees today. Sigh...

Last night I was wearing red socks and painting a white stripe on them for my Wonder Woman boots. Dexter rubbed against them and now he has a little white paint on his side.

First week of school and all the chaos that goes with that. I'm already tired of doing J's homework. Last year the goal was to get him dropped off at school without going inside with him. This year the goal is to get him working independently. Sigh...

A is on the girl's soccer team. Lots of work, practice, fundraising, etc. Sigh...

We found used tires for the boat trailer. I find it ironic that we had to find tires for our boat. We also had to find a used tire with a rim to use as a spare as there was not one with it. Why is it so hard to find a rim for a boat trailer?? Sigh...

Something is weird with my right contact and I haven't ordered new ones yet. Sigh...

That's it for now. Sigh...(yes, lots of sighing around here.)

No comments: