Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mid-week

So, I ordered new contacts finally but they emailed me to let me know that my kind have been discontinued. I called my eye doc but she doesn't have any openings until Oct and I need something now. Sigh...I will have to go to someone else this time.

I have a huge bite of some sort on my leg. Fun times.

J had Mr. C (from Haiti-staying with my parents) over this afternoon and was thrilled to show him all his stuff. Mr. C reminded him how blessed he was to be here and to have the opportunities that are available to him now. J is usually pretty thankful but he does need a little reminder now and then.

We are sitting for J S tonight. E will be spending the night and I will drop her off at school in the morning. The kids are playing well together for now. Sometimes they don't play so well together. So far so good.

T is trying again to get the crazy boat running. A friend cleaned the carb and T got the rebuild kit for it so we'll see. Maybe we'll get it in the water yet before the summer is done.

A is cat/house sitting this weekend and if all goes well she will do it again for a week in Sept. Funny, my nephews in WI were cat/house sitting last weekend.

Now the kids are giving Misty stroller rides and her sippy cup. Funny.

No comments: