Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hero party recap

I hate to tell you this but I don't have pix. I have been awful with the camera lately. Too much doing and not enough snapping pix. Oh well.

We had T as the Incredible Hulk, complete with green body paint and ripped clothes. I was Wonder Woman, J was Spiderman and A was a Transformer. Her costume was very original but needs some fine tuning. My parents were Superman and Lois Lane. My brother was Batman and his wife was Poison Ivy. Neice was Zena. She won the award for best costume, female. It really was good.

Nephew was The Joker who later morphed into a Steve Urkel type nerd. His wife was Cat Woman. A friend of the family was Mr. Incredible and he won the best costume, male. It was a perfect hero for him.

SIL's parents were He Man (with an alter ego of "Cheap Man") and She-ra. He made some cool wooden swords and now our Spiderman is the proud new owner of one of them.

We played some games, ate some Hero Sandwiches and side items, talked, swam and enjoyed the rain. Good times. I'll post some pics when I can.

No comments: