Monday, May 3, 2010

Cold number 5

J currently has cold number 5 since he's been home. Therefore, since he has given me every single cold he's gotten since he's been home (because he's always in my face), I have cold number 5 in eight months. Sigh...I know I gave you strep throat the first week you were home, but you have more than paid me back, son. I have never had this many colds in this short a time period since I can remember. Thank God for zinc.

Today was a beautiful day here once the sun burned through the pea soup that shrouded us this morning. The Cumberland River is supposed to crest tonight at 8:00 at 55 feet. Zoiks! It's in the Titans stadium and supposed to reach the Preds. That would put 1st and 2nd Ave. under about 10 ft. of water.

Please pray for Mrs. H. She has a fever and chills and is at an ER having tests done. Thanks.

No comments: