Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wed. eve

Nephew is doing well. Thanks for praying.

J is still enjoying TCAP week.

The weather has been great so far this week. We could actually use a little rain, but I'm not complaining.

I finished my paper for my class. I got a 100, giving me a 99.6 as a final grade. Zoiks!

I can wear my contacts tomorrow. I dropped bleach in my eye the other morning. Thankfully it was diluted somewhat. As soon as it hit my eye I thought, that's going to burn. 1 second later I said, yup, that burns. I flushed my eye a couple times and called the eye doc. They said to flush it a few more times throughout the day and don't wear contacts for a few days. Sigh...I'm tired of pushing glasses back up on my nose.

Took a look tonight at the calendar and map for the WI (or "Mishsc-scon-scin as J says) trip in July. It's more than just a "relly run" as my brother calls the trips where you run up north to see the relatives. We're camping and going up into Door county sightseeing. Should be fun.

That's all for now.

No comments: