Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday already?

One of J's favorite things to do is eat. Eat and watch tv. And chew gum. Those are the great loves of his life. He loves to go get chicken with dad. It's a thing they do. Well, I had a meeting right after work so T picked J up and they went and got chicken (greasy fried chicken that I can hardly stand-they love it) and brought it home to share with A. J ate two pieces of chicken, his own rice and part of T's. We will have to take out a loan to feed him when he's 15. Zoiks!

The lady who picks him up when I'm working called me to tell me that J was offering her boys a snack of "banana crackers". She laughed and asked him what he was talking about. He showed her his baggie and she said, "Do you mean vanilla wafers?" He said, "Whatever." Banana crackers=vanilla wafers. Who knew?

No comments: