Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

On the schedule calendar at work someone wrote, Happy Easter. And then someone wrote, He is risen. Then I added, He is risen indeed! Then someone added, AMEN!! I'm so glad I get to work at a place like that.

We went to a church service last night and one this morning. J was not so good last night but he was good this morning. We went to my brother's house for dessert last night and had my parents and a friend over after church today. I've never done a ham before but it turned out pretty well. All we did was, T skinned it and we put it in a large roasting pan and poured Dr. Pepper over it and baked it while we were at church. So good. Who knew?

We played a few games of Skip-bo, took and walk and called R. J likes to ride his bike while we walk. He's been getting more and more wild on it and he wiped out right away but not bad at all. Coming back he wiped out and caught a handle bar in the gut. Poor kid. He cried for a while and then got up and walked the bike back. I wonder how long before he'll ride it again.

We colored eggs the other day. I'll post pics when I can.

Hope you had a great Easter/Resurrection Sunday.

No comments: