Monday, December 7, 2009

Please pray

It's me again. R heard from JT today and he's not doing so good again. They will do a bone scan we think on Wed. to see if the infection has gotten into the bone. He's depressed, she's depressed and they are not sure how the Dec. 27th wedding is looking. I told R that she was going to have to trust that it would work out exactly the way God wanted it to. She asked me if I knew how hard that was. Uh, yeah. Or, uh, YEAH!! 4 years of waiting? I know how it feels. We're praying for healing for JT, that he can come home for Christmas and peace for both of them. This is my 400th post and was supposed to be full of pics and celebration but instead it's full of prayer request. Hopefully post #401 will be full of pics and celebration. Thanks for praying!

No comments: