Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the other side

Well folks, we are on the other side. Of course it didn't go off without a hitch but they were relatively small hitches in the big scheme of things and most people didn't even realize there were hitches. R and JT are husband and wife. T had a little speech to deliver when he handed over "the key to R's heart". Apparently he had something planned out but he choked up and just said, "JT, I've guarded R's heart for 19 years and now I'm turning that over to you," and handed him the little key. I think everyone teared up at least a little.

J did well in his part as the ring bearer and helping the flower girl get down the aisle. They both did well and J told me later that even though he was itchy and wanted to scratch, he just stood still. Too cute.

I'm exhausted, the house is a wreck, but it is so nice to be on the other side. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

Glad to hear that things went well.