Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh my achy back, arms, legs, neck again...

I worked all day Monday and then the kids and I drove to Mrs. H's in the Atlanta area. On Tuesday we went to 6 Flags. The weather was ok for most of the day but it did shut the rides down for about 45 minutes to an hour. The last time I was at 6 flags I didn't get to ride the Superman ride because the only person willing to ride it with me was too short. This time we walked up to it 3 different times and it closed for "technical difficulties" twice and for the "inclement weather" the other time. By the third time we tried and failed I pretty much decided that we were not supposed to ride it. We loved the Goliath coaster though. If you ever get there, go on the Goliath. A refused to go on it the first time but she tried it the second time. She screamed and closed her eyes and flipped her hands everywhere the whole way through. When we got off I mentioned the fact that she screamed the whole time, but did she like the ride? She said she liked it and we went around and got right back on two more times after that. R and her bf decided to try to kiss for the camera. They managed it on the 4th try. The lines were minimal so we had a blast. However, when I rolled out of bed yesterday morning I was thinking I might be too old to ride coasters with the kids all day. Oh my achy back, arms, legs and neck. But it was worth it and I'd do it again. But first I must go to the chiropractor.

No comments: