Thursday, May 14, 2009

300th post

Well, I think this is the 300th post but I'm not certain. Either way, no good adoption news. Sigh...

In other news, we had a real nice evening. We all went and played putt putt golf. It's been years since I've played. T beat us all but I came in second. Mini golf was one of our first and most common dates. Then we went to Baskin Robbins. Yummy. Then we went to a shoe store and T got two pairs of shoes. It's so hard to get him shoes that he likes so to find two pairs was really something. He's real picky about how they feel. I guess I'm picky too but I've had two stress fractures in my right foot so I have to wear ugly, comfortable shoes. I LOVE crocs-only the real thing, not generic.

I took some cute pics of Misty last night. I was getting ready to go to bed and I looked up and there she was on top of the cabinets. Silly cat.
She is so darn cute!

No comments: