Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life stuff

It's funny. Back when I started this blog I thought I might be telling the good news about our adoption by the 100th post. Then I though maybe by the 200th. Then I stopped thinking that way because it hurt less. I am fast approaching my 300th post. We got nada. Nothing. Apparently "they", whoever "they" is, decided not to sign something nor let it go through because it was too old. Too old!?!?! How do they think it got that way!?!? Sitting in their offices!! Whatever.

Well, R's bf is an enlisted man. Zoiks! He doesn't go to basic until Sept. but he has his army card. We're proud of him but scared at the same time. We sat down to play scrabble the other night and he said, "Oh, I think God's trying to tell me something. Look at the tiles I pulled." How cool was that?

R has been wanting a pet bunny for a while now and I had told her that if her bf enlisted he could buy her a bunny. (He enlists and she gets the bunny. Hmmm)

Yeah, we think he's pretty cute too.
Precious.

No comments: