Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pessimistically optimistic

Friday morning; Ok, this is why we're pessimistically optimistic. I got an email saying that they would not have time to take the papers to MOI today, it will be Monday before they can take them. Keep praying.

I talked to our lawyer today and she said that she had the papers back and would call the O for them to be picked up. These are the papers from the "extra step" that we've been waiting for for 2 months. I talked to a worker at the O and he is picking up the papers and taking them back to MOI tomorrow, barring any complications. We've not gotten through much in this process without complications and that's why we're pessimistically optimistic. We've had too much bad news to get excited about the good news. So, be happy if you want to but please keep praying.

My elbow is still very sore from my abrupt landing Sunday morning. The bruising is turning greenish, yellow so it's pretty ugly.

It's raining quite a bit and there's been some severe weather too.

Dexter and Sanomae like to get sink drinks in the mornings. The water has to be running to make them happy. Dexter won't drink if Sano is there but she has no problems pushing him out of the way. I'm not even sure who was where this morning but one jumped up and one jumped down and I got a whiff of something. I flipped Sano's tail up and there was nothing there so I figured one of them must have pooted. A little later Dexter was getting ready to jump up again and he's 11 now and doesn't always make it up so we "spot" him. When I "spotted" him, I felt something. Eww! I yelled, "It's you!" He had a huge dingleberry. Ugh. So I had to clean him up and go see if he left any skid marks anywhere. Sigh...thankfully, no skid marks. Just thought you'd like to know about my day.

2 comments:

Family by Love said...

I'm praying that things will actually keep moving in the right direction for you now. I can't wait to hear that he is on a plane headed home.

Family by Love said...

I'm so sorry to hear of yet another delay. God must have some huge plans for you in the future after all the testing you are going through. I will continue to pray.