Friday, April 24, 2009

Evening walk

We might get the last corrected paper today. They promised it today. I'm not holding my breath.
We can pray though.

Rose Shirley continues to go down hill. She has been in the hospital for over a week now. Stellan (www.mycharmingkids.net ) was easily flipped back into SVT. Keep praying for them too.

It's supposed to be really nice here the next few days. 80's and sunny. We took a walk last night and took the camera with us. Everything is so green right now. This is the beginning of our walk.
Here are the horses a little further down in our walk.

Bridget always has to come and see us and lick our hands and stick her nose in our business. She eats up the attention. She's a hoot.

My horse, Lady. She's not so big on attention. She is very food motivated though.

Some wildflowers.

Tree at the end of the driveway. I think it's a buckeye tree. Or it could be some sort of walnut or hickory.

I love all the different shades of green that you can see right now.



Back up towards the house. Love this pic that T took.

We sat in the gazebo and watched the sun set.
I caught this pic of Sano yesterday morning. I came into the office for something and there she was in my chair all sprawled out and licking her belly. I had to snap a pic and I got so involved with her that I forgot what I came in there for.

She's saying, "What? Doesn't everyone sit like this?"

No comments: