Sunday, March 8, 2009

No real title

This post is not a real post, so it doesn't have a real title. Not much going on around here that is blog worthy. Lots of junk, some of which we are beginning to heal from, but not much that's blog worthy. No adoption news. We seem to be stuck in the "extra step" that they added to MOI process while I was in Haiti. Pray for us.

Last week we had snow and this week it's 70 degrees. It looks like it could rain/storm any minute.

I could put up new pics of the cats but Dexter still spends most of his time staring at the cabinet that holds the treats and Sanomae still spends every moment that she can curled up in warm, clean laundry.

T did something really funny with the brakes on Big Momma but I've been forbidden to talk about it on the blog. If you know me in person though, you might want to ask me about it. :-)

R and I are taking a little trip this week and T is taking A on a little trip in a couple of weeks. That's how the spring breaks fell this year.

That's about it for now. I guess I'll do a thankful list. I'm thankful for my hubby and kids, pets, chocolate (oohh, it's Cadbury caramel egg season) jobs, vehicles that run-for the most part anyway.

No comments: