Monday, September 22, 2008

When cats get drunk

This is how I found Sanomae the other day, looking into the litter box. I don't know why it struck me as so funny, but it did. I went to get a camera and couldn't find one and figured she'd be gone for sure by the time I got back. Then the camera wouldn't work and I had to get another one. I really thought she'd have moved by the time I got back but she hadn't. All I could think of for a caption is "When cats get drunk."
She just kept staring at the litter box. It made me think of a Bill Cosby bit I heard one time about a drunk sitting in front of a commode saying, "Oh, here it comes."

Here she's looking at me like, "What? You've never stared at the litter box before?"

In other news, my dad called the doc today and he has an appointment tomorrow. Does that mean he's not "such a man" as I pointed out in my last post? Hmmm. I think it means he's really hurt and is really thinking about that shoulder surgery he had several years ago.
A blimp flew by the other day. Or floated, or whatever it is that blimps do.

That about covers it from here, for now anyway.

No comments: