Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm "skeered"

It started a few weeks ago when my best friend broke her wrist, which I posted about earlier. Since then her mother broke her wrist and her mother-in-law fell and busted her lip and had to get 5 stitches. My mom's hip has been giving her trouble and she has gone to the chiropractor. Then T rolled his ankle as you can see in the post below this one. T's parents house/generator got hit by lightening. And today my dad came off his horse. She got spooked by a deer and took and sharp right while he went straight. He hit his left shoulder on a rock and is pretty sore. I'm skeered. I might lock myself in a padded room for a while, LOL.

Apart from some "fibro flu" (the "achy, scratchy throat, feeling like I'm coming down with the flu until I get a chance to sleep" that I experience with fibromyalgia) I had a pretty good day. I did a little shopping, fun stuff not "had to get it stuff" and was able to find a gas station that had gas. Flannery Vandango never missed a beat today. I got some new guitar strings (Elixer light, nanowebs) and strummed a few guitars and plunked a few keyboards. I also found a couple of DVDs that I've been looking for. Someone else cooked for dinner (at church) and we had our Bible study and got through our praise team practice fairly quickly. Not too bad a day. I'm still considering that padded room though.

No comments: