Saturday, September 20, 2008

More ado about nothing

T's ankle is looking much better. My mom's hip is on the mend, we think. Dad is not doing that well yet. He is thinking about that rotator cuff surgery he had a few years back and wondering if he did something to disrupt that. Don't mention doc to him though. Oh no. He'd much rather suffer and guess and speculate what's going on than to actually try and find out. He's such a man.

My friend's arm is 85% healed and her momma's bone has not collapsed in. They were concerned about that because of osteoporosis.

We have officially called a new pastor. Thank you, God.

Flannery Vandango is running like a champ. Shhh, don't tell her though. I think she's temperamental.

We still don't have many gas stations in the area that actually have any gas to sell. Hmmm. How is that situation where you live?

No gas in Cap Haitian either. And based on the blogs I read about Haiti, lots of suffering going on.

Nothing new under the moon in the adoption process. Sigh...

The new strings on the guitar sound great. I really ought to change them more than once a year or so. But they're elixers and I don't play that much. But they really sound good when I change them. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Lord, I wish it would rain here. Every time I close the back hatch on Flannery, dust poofs up and chokes me.

Yada, yada, yada.

1 comment:

Chapter Two said...

I'm not forgetting to pray for you and for your adoption. Lord, why? I couldn't explain it for us either but by faith we know He is still in control. I'll just keep on praying that your boy can come home soon!