Friday, September 12, 2008

Pics and stuff

I tearfully packed up J's birthday gifts today. This is his 4th birthday since we've "known" him. We've been in the process for 3 years now and he was 7, just about to turn 8 when we started paper chasing. It breaks my heart. That's all I've got to say about that.

In other news, several gas stations in the area are out of gas today. Zoiks! We got two of our 4 driveable vehicles topped off last night. Flannery Vandango only acted up once today. Yay. Licia has a few more pics/stories on the RHFH blog. Check them out. My heart goes out to these people.

And here are a few pics. Guess who? Yup, Sano loves the laundry. Here she's covering her eyes from the flash and willing me to not take more pics of her.

This is what my kitchen table looked like Sunday evening. Computers, keyboards, recording equipment...bread.

This is what the living room looked like. Boxes, guitar cases, and laptop cases on the chairs.

What were they doing with all this equipment?

They were recording songs they wrote.

Ah, life is good.

No comments: