Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not much

Not much going on here. I'm getting really close to my 200th post. I thought I'd be telling the good news that J was coming home back at the 100th post. Ha! The 200th isn't looking good either. Sigh...

The stupid tooth is still sensitive. I have an appointment on Friday to have it looked at. Actually, it's a cleaning and check-up but I'm sure the tooth will be mentioned. I wouldn't worry much about a tooth but I can see a little line just above the gum line. I'm not very excited about this.

I had mentioned some time ago that Flannery Vandango is coming up on 200K miles and predicted that it might be late summer or early fall. That was when we thought J might actually be home this summer and we would take a trip to WI. But, J didn't come home and we didn't take a trip. Flannery is at just over 195K and so far, so good. Well, apart from the water pump incident.

I don't know why the name Elvis has stuck for the cheap car, but it really has. T and R can't even remember what kind of car he really is. A was backing the van up in the driveway and R yelled, don't turn now, you're going to hit Elvis!

Oh, we had a watermelon, or wallermelum as one of the kids used to call them, from our garden. It was soooo gooood. We picked two more and I hope they are as good as the first one.

Like I said, not much going on here.

No comments: