Sunday, August 17, 2008

#200

Wow, this is my 200th post. I never dreamed I'd still be waiting for J to come home by my 200th post, but here I am. Waiting.

The dentist appointment was not so bad. There is definitely a crack in the tooth but it's not even where I thought it was. I have a few things to try for now and as long as it doesn't get worse, I don't have to do anything major to it. That's an answer to prayer as we don't have dental ins. right now, but we are looking into it.

I wish there was something exciting to tell you for my 200th post, but even though it's busy around here, it's life as usual. I did get to talk to J today. He was smiling a lot but not very talkative. I played piano for him this time. I don't know how much he saw/heard but I tried. He was holding his hand up to the webcam so I held mine up too and we did a 1500 mile high five. That's kind of cool.

No comments: