Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A few pics

Well, we heard from the g'parents and they are fine. They just had a little rain. Things are fine at the O too. They had a lot of rain and some wind but everything is okay. The boys were playing in the rain so it must not have been too bad. Thanks for praying. I hope and pray Gustav doesn't hit the US with a vengeance.

Here are a few pics for you. R and her bf got new laptops for college. T has one too and here they were all sitting in the living room with their laptops. The funniest part is that they were doing a 3-way Skype call with each other while they were sitting there. Bunch of geeks.

Yes, I know that the cats get the lion's share of pic exposure on here. They're so funny though. This is Dexter sitting in the sink while he's getting a sink drink. Usually they stand on the edge but he sat right in the sink this time. That's A's hand as she was snapping a pic too.

This is Sanomae behind my back. We're sitting in the office chair. For the record, I was there first and she wormed her way in there. Cats are so bendable. That's her back foot up by her face. She used to do this all the time and hadn't for a while. Now she's doing it again. I don't mind it except I have to keep checking my backside for cat hair.

Same scenario only this time she's laid out and falling asleep.

Remember how much this cat loves to root around and cuddle up in clean, warm laundry? Well, I took one thing out of the dryer and left the other things in there for a minute and when I came back this is what I found.

If the laundry pile doesn't come to Sanomae, Sanomae goes to the laundry pile.

2 comments:

Chapter Two said...

Hi Amy,
I'm just so sorry you are still waiting. I can no longer say I understand what it feels like. But know I'm still praying and hopeful your boy will finally soon be home. And I pray for redemption for these many months you've had to be apart.
Hugs,
K

Family by Love said...

Amy,
We prayed around the campfire last night with my family for you and your family. There are several songs that keep bringing tears to my eyes and bring me to my knees in prayer for you and J. Please hold tight to your faith and remember that you have friends lifting you up before the throne of God every day.
Ruth